Q: Made some repairs to the shift linkage bushing. Now my engine cranks but won't start.

I made a repair to the shift bushing on outside on top of the transmission the shifter then was hard to get out of park had to mash the button on the side down at the bottom the repair is good it shifts easily once you can get it out heart but the car will not start it cranks but will not start I have taken the shift handle off outside the transmission rotated to gears to be in park I moved the car back and forth to make sure put the shifter and park and reinstalled everything still will not start

3. Made some repairs to the shift linkage bushing. Now my engine cranks but won't start.