Q: LR STUCK ON SCREEN , NO RADIO OR ANYTHING , ORANGE LIGHT FLASHING ON BUTTON.

LR STUCK ON SCREEN , NO RADIO OR ANYTHING , ORANGE LIGHT FLASHING ON BUTTON.

I believe your vehicle uses a fibre optic communication network for all the media oriented systems. When one component fails, it will take down the entire network, and nothing will work. Even though your screen illuminates to say LR, it sounds like you have a failed component that isn’t letting any of the other modules on the network communicate or turn on. You will need to have the system diagnosed by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.

• LR STUCK ON SCREEN , NO RADIO OR ANYTHING , ORANGE LIGHT FLASHING ON BUTTON.