Q: LP dimmer out but fuse is not blown

How would I go about repairing an IP dimmer dude that won't work but the fuse is completely intact, is it a wiring problem and if so how do I fix it?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. If the dimmer is not working but the fuse is fine, then it may be the dimmer switch itself or a problem within the circuit. A broken or shorted wire or even a fuse box problem will cause this. I usually take my voltage meter and test the switch first. If that is not the issue then the circuit needs to be tested. If you want to have this lighting problem checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.