Q: Lowered suspension

I bought my Honda from a friend and it has coilovers and recently found out that the rear end are shot.. What all will I have to replace other getting a new set for the rear..

The suspension would need to be inspected first to identify the type of suspension you have and all the modifications that are done. If the suspension is modified with out using a common replaceable component then the entire system may need to be replaced with new suspension struts, springs and strut mounts. Have a mechanic or a shop that specialized in lowered vehicles inspect the lowered suspension to see what is needed to complete repairs.