Q: Lowered AWD Impreza-New rims and tires wobbling, fresh alignment less than two months ago

I recently put new rims and tires on my 2005 Impreza RS and it feels like ones about to come off or is loose but it's not. I have had an alignment done within the past month so I know it's not my alignment. The new wheels and tires are brand new so they're not bent or anything like that. I'm about to call to make an appointment to have them balanced but I want to make sure that that's the issue first. All the tires are inflated properly so that's not the issue either. Can anyone help me out?

3. Lowered AWD Impreza-New rims and tires wobbling, fresh alignment less than two months ago