Q: Lower intake gasket

I saw in MI van the leak a little not much and I would like to replace it the gasket and I want to know the price for repair

3. Lower intake gasket

Q: Q: Engine light...

when your check engine light comes on, it is because your car's controller has detected a malfunction and stored a corresponding trouble code. The technician can read the codes with a scan tool, and take the appropriate action. He then...

Q: Problem with intake manifold

Hi. This trouble code occurs in sync with a ticking noise within the circuit. If the manifold has lose bolts or was not put together correctly after maintenance this can be the result of the code. I would recommend having...

Q: Anti-theft preventing car from starting

Hello. The first thing I would do is try to reset or disable the anti-theft system. This can be done by locking the doors with the power lock, and closing all the doors and the trunk. Then you wait 30...