Q: Lower intake gasket

I saw in MI van the leak a little not much and I would like to replace it the gasket and I want to know the price for repair

3. Lower intake gasket

Q: Q: Diesel in gasoline tank

Yes, this can happen from time to time. The entire fuel system will need to be drained and flushed, the fuel filter, which is in the fuel tank as part of the fuel pump, may need to be changed. The...

Q: Can I replace oil pressure sensor on my 2012 Dodge Charger 3.6 v-6. Bought part but it s this something I can do? Thank you

Most oil pressure sensors are located near the oil filter. I believe that the oil filter is easily accessible on this engine. Search near the oil filter to find the switch. Once the switch is located, unplug the switch and...

Q: Q: Transmission does not shift properly

This kind of reaction is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer...