Q: Lower intake gasket

I saw in MI van the leak a little not much and I would like to replace it the gasket and I want to know the price for repair

3. Lower intake gasket

Q: Powertrain malfunction indicator light is on

Hi there. From the description you have provided, driving your vehicle for about an hour, lost power, powertrain malfunction indicator illuminated, later the powertrain malfunction indicator and service engine soon light illuminated, is difficult to estimate the cost of repair....

Q: Crank no start - 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hi. Some of the codes you have will cause drivability problems and may cause the van not to start. The code p0118 deals with your coolant temperature sensor and a bad coolant temperature sensor will cause the car not to...

Q: can i use struts, axle, and sway bar from 2002 town and country and put it on a 2005 grand caravan

The front struts and sway bar on the two vehicles appear to have identical aftermarket part numbers. The axle from a 2004 Caravan appears to be a direct interchange for the 2002 Town and Country but the 2005 model year...