Q: Low rpm idle at 1 to 1.5k, can not get rpms over 3k

is this just a spark plug issue? I have had the car for about 2 years and dont recall them getting replaced.

3. Low rpm idle at 1 to 1.5k, can not get rpms over 3k

Q: Car won't maintain an idle.

Hi there. Try turning on the ignition to the ’ON’ position 3 times with 30 seconds each time to see if the fuel system had air in the rail. This will help with the air in the system. When starting,...

Q: Car rattling and smoking

I recommend inspecting the shifting cable. It is a possibility the shifting cable has failed. I would also recommend inspecting the timing belt. The timing belt could be the cause of the rattling noise. The repair is difficult, I would...

Q: my 2008 yukon was in two accidents in 30 min. i now have codes popping up i have had a check tire monitir system, air suspension a

It sounds as though the trouble codes are probably a result of the accidents. With no warnings prior to them, and now having them on, I can only assume that this was the cause. But, it would be necessary to...