Q: Low rpm cuts off when stopped

Low rpm cuts off when stopped if not heated up check engine light on sometimes blink and car doesnt accelerate. Spark plug holes have had to be redrilled. Two have came loose in the engine.

Hello. When the engine is cold and the rpm’s are low, that is a good indication that the idle air control valve might not be working correctly or is sticking. Also, the throttle plates and idle air valve may have carbon build up and need to be cleaned out. The other issues your vehicle is having, which includes, Check Engine Light blinking and car not accelerating, are common symptoms of Engine misfire. In addition, the spark plug hole issue is directly connected to the engine misfire, this may be the source of the problem. The stalling could also be from the misfiring engine. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the low rpm issue and replace any bad parts.