Q: Oxygen sensor problem

I cleaned my throttle body saturday 18 after I send my car to the shop to replace my breaks and the disks, I bought a throttle body cleaner so followed the instructions everything was alright the same afternoon my car wasn;t shaking so much like before, that day and the day after was good,so monday I send it to the shop again because the cat converter was all messed up so I bought some aftermarket headers my mechanic put them on and was good the first couple of our but then it started to get loud so I thought that maybe was alright which I realize now it was, after that I got home turn off the car but before that I check if everything was alright with my engine I pooped the hood and my engine was shaking thing that I've never seen since I bought it but I saw that kind of shaking when you disconnect the baterie and I thought it was alright so turn off the car but at the time I wanted to locked the doors i couldn't ny baterie was disconnected so after that Im getting low rpms

It sounds like your engine’s ECM may be struggling to make adjustments to the new headers. If the oxygen sensor is not locating close enough to it’s original placement, it may be causing the oxygen sensor to not reach the proper operating temperature which means it may continue to produce false readings. When this happens, the computer will continue making adjustments to adjust the fuel mixture to where it thinks it needs to be relative to the original exhaust that was on the car. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle to correct this.

3. Oxygen sensor problem