Q: Low oil

I was changing the rear disc brakes on my car today when I got done and backed my car out of the garage I noticed a very small puddle of engine oil. Where does this most commonly leak from? Any ideas or tips? Thanks!

The most common leak area is from the drain plug or oil filter. Make sure you identify the oil as engine or transmission or coolant or power steering fluid. Check all fluid levels and keep them full. If you see the oil leak coming from the oil filter or drain plug, make note of this and have an oil change done.