Q: Low humming sound

I have a low humming sound coming from the rear of the car above the gas tank

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you are hearing a humming sound from around the gas tank, it is likely that you are hearing your fuel pump running. If this is the case, the fuel pump making a slight humming sound would be considered normal operation for most vehicles and is fine to drive with. If you think that this could be something different, I would recommend having a full vehicle inspection performed by one of our certified mechanics who can come to your home or office to determine the exact cause of the noise you are hearing and have it repaired.

3. Low humming sound