Q: Low clutch pedal and internal leak inside the car. What needs to be fixed and what's the price normally

My clutch is catching gears almost at the floor. It switching into gears smoothe but the clutch is low and there is leakage around the clutch.

Hi there. If you have a fluid leak inside the car then replace the clutch master cylinder if it is the leak, and then bleed system. Make sure to check the clutch slave cylinder for leaks also. A certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the clutch issue in person in order to pinpoint what repairs are needed.

3. Low clutch pedal and internal leak inside the car. What needs to be fixed and what's the price normally