Q: low brake pedal

I was told the brake booster wasn't holding pressure and that there was.no fluid in it and the master cylinder. Do I need to change booth the master and the booster? Also, my brake lights aren't working. When I use the remote to unlock the doors the lights work. So I am confused. The bulbs must be good so is there a separate fuse for the brakes when applying them?

Hi there. If the brake master is leaking, then it needs to be replaced. You do not need to replace the brake booster unless the brake fluid has leaked into the booster. Lastly, the brake light switch should be checked to see if it is bad and not turning on the brake lights. For a firsthand diagnosis, I recommend having an expert, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the entire brake system for proper repairs.