Q: Low beams turned off indefinitely

I drive a 2008 Acura TSX and the low beams were flickering and now stopped completely. My neighbor replaced the bulb, but that's not the problem. What should I do next to find the problem?

With the flickering and then the low beam headlights not working, it sounds like you may have a bad low beam relay, which is located in the engine compartment fusebox. This relay is the same as the horn relay and can be swapped to see if the low beam operation can be restored. If not, then there is a wiring issue and the circuits will need to be traced. At this point you may want to enlist the help of a mechanic such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and training to diagnose the low beam circuit.