Q: Low beams going in and out.

Driver's side low beam light goes out intermittently. I get a warning light in the car saying the low beams are out, but the lights are on. I don't know if it is the ballister needing to be unplugged and plugged back in, or something else.

Hi there, this comes up often on this vehicle. When only one of the low beams turns off it is almost always the ballister. I would typically check the connection on the ballister and also pull the bulb and and inspect it for burn marks. If the bulb is fine and if the connection is tight then I would replace the ballister. In some cases these are not easy to get to and remove so you may want to enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, that has the experience and know-how for this task.

3. Low beams going in and out.