Q: Loud whistle.

I have a loud whistling sound coming from my right passenger tire. The sound is loud and consistent when driving and stops while braking. Brake issue or Wheel Bearing?

A: This sounds like a brake pad wear indicator...

This sounds like a brake pad wear indicator that is screeching against the rotor to indicate that the pads have worn thin. It could also just be noisy brakes. The only way to know for sure would be to have the noise diagnosed by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic. They will thoroughly inspect the brakes on all the wheels, and will suggest an appropriate repair.