Q: Loud squeak in tire when driving

I have a loud squeal or squeak sound coming from my front driver side tire. I replaced the brake pads and rotors on both sides on the front. My caliper is not seized, at least I don't believe so because my rotor spins easily with both sides jacked up. The squeak gets louder as my tire spins faster and I accelerate. What is left that could be causing that noise?

Make sure the splash shield located behind the brake assembly is not bent in any location. If it is even in the slightest, the brake rotor can be rubbing against it, creating a noise. Another possibility can be the hub bearing assembly. The brake assembly mounts to the hub. The axle shaft then extends into the hub and rides in the bearing. Over time, material like brake pad and rotor dust can accumulate on the bearing seal and slowly wear it away, causing s squeaking type sound. Have a certified technician inspect the wheel bearing assembly and replace it if needed. .

3. Loud squeak in tire when driving