Q: Loud sound near muffler

I hear a very loud sound near the muffler. It is most likely the exhaust shield hitting the muffler.

A: It is very possible that a loose heat shiel...

It is very possible that a loose heat shield could be the issue. The engine mounts should also be expected, as a collapsed or separated engine mount will change the exhaust geometry, and could cause the exhaust to contact items, or shields, that were not contacted previously. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect the engine mount and exhaust system, identify any unintended contact, and repair any issues.