Q: Loud roaring sounds like running mud tire on open road

When I give it has it gets louder sounds like big tires on road hear it when I give gas or slowing down

If you do not have large tires with bad knob or chop in the tires, than you have a rear end that has bad pinion bearings. Look at the drive shaft, where it meets towards the rear end, to see if it’s leaking at the pinion seal. If it is then the bearings are worn causing the gears to be really noisy. The rear pinion seals and bearings will need to be replaced. The gears should also be inspected for excessive wear and damage. Replace them as necessary as well. You may be able to get a used rear end for cheaper than rebuilding this one. If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose the noise in person and fix it accordingly.

3. Loud roaring sounds like running mud tire on open road