Q: Loud noise from exhaust leak

I hear a loud noise. I suspect an exhaust leak. I just had the transmission serviced.

A: There are two common places where an exhaus...

There are two common places where an exhaust leak can develop on the XG350: the wire mesh flex pipe at the catalytic converter, or there could be a crack on the exhaust manifold. The exhaust system will need to be inspected. Generally, a leak will have a buildup of a black carbon soot at the leak location. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic to inspect the exhaust system, locate the leak, and replace the exhaust manifold, or aforementioned pipe, if deemed necessary.