Q: Loud noise from exhaust leak

I hear a loud noise. I suspect an exhaust leak. I just had the transmission serviced.

3. Loud noise from exhaust leak

Q: My car AC make noise when on but quiet when off. I just replaced the entire system less than 2 years ago?

It sounds like you may have an internal component of the AC compressor failing. It is possible to be a bearing or another non serviceable item. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the noise firsthand...

Q: Q: Knocking sound

Hello. This is a safety mechanism that will not allow you to shift without having your foot on the brake. This is a pin down in the console attached to the shift lever that doesn't allow the shifter to be...

Q: Electrical components not working in my car

The symptoms described for your Mazda indicate that you may indeed be dealing with a dead battery. As batteries age, they lose the ability to hold a charge and typically need to be replaced. Combining age with accidentally leaving a...