Q: Loud noise coming from air conditioning

After having the engine washed, I started hearing a loud noise coming from the air conditioning compressor and the smaller part in front of it.

After washing an engine it is common for water to cause some problems. Most of the time the water will end up being forced out and the noise will go away. In some cases though the water will damage the bearings or electrical connections at things like the compressor. I would check the connection at the compressor first and clear any water from there. If it is fine then the water probably caused the clutch bearing to fail, which means that the compressor needs to be replaced.

3. Loud noise coming from air conditioning