Q: Loud clicking sound in left front wheel

What is causing the loud clicking sound in the left front wheel ? Kia Sportage 2007

3. Loud clicking sound in left front wheel

Q: My car surges forward after I hit the brakes

There seem to be a number of these complaints popping up, though there haven’t been any verified repairs made. Your best course of action is to take the vehicle to the local Kia dealer (as this may be a warranty...

Q: Security system malfunctioning

Your security system is likely controlled by a control module or computer of some kind. Considering that you say the alarm has a mind of its own, this may be a computer issue and will likely require scan tools for...

Q: Idling problems and flashing check engine light clicking noise being glove box by relay

The green key flashing is an immobilizer which can be caused for many reasons including a simple bad battery connection. The rough idle problem suggests a potentially bad idle air control module which regulates the air flow into the intake...