Q: Loud clicking noise sound like something is about to blow up less power then usual

I was driving on the freeway then I started hearing a loud clicking noise and as I took my foot of the gas pedal it stopped and when I stepped on the gas again the noise continues and noticed when I stepped on the gas it didn't go fast as it normally would (less power) my brother came to check the fluids everything is good. What is wrong with my car?

A: You may have blown out one of the <a href='...

You may have blown out one of the spark plugs on the cylinder head. It would cause a misfire and noise like air escaping every time the cylinder should fire. I suggest having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the noise firsthand and suggest a fix from there.