Q: Loud clicking noise sound like something is about to blow up less power then usual

I was driving on the freeway then I started hearing a loud clicking noise and as I took my foot of the gas pedal it stopped and when I stepped on the gas again the noise continues and noticed when I stepped on the gas it didn't go fast as it normally would (less power) my brother came to check the fluids everything is good. What is wrong with my car?

You may have blown out one of the spark plugs on the cylinder head. It would cause a misfire and noise like air escaping every time the cylinder should fire. I suggest having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the noise firsthand and suggest a fix from there.

3. Loud clicking noise sound like something is about to blow up less power then usual