Q: Loud bog noise will not excellerate with no codes in computer

We replaced the gas pedal throttle positions sensor coil packs spark plugs and it still won't accelerate

Just because the computer does not have any codes does not mean one of the sensors is not reading correctly. If you are using an oil bath type air filter, it may have contaminated the mass air flow sensor with oil residue. Try and clean the mass air flow sensor and make sure there is no inlet air in the tube between the throttle body and mass air flow sensor.

Have an mechanic diagnose your acceleration issue and check the data on the computer to make sure all the sensors are within range for the altitude and temperature of where the truck is. Replace any sensor that is not within range.