Q: Lost Wheel Lock

I cannot find the wheel lock that was in a safe and secure part of my auto. What are the options for replacement?

You can contact a mechanic like one from YourMechanic and they can come to you with a wheel lock remover and new lug nuts or a new wheel lock set. You will have to pay for the labor to remove the locks and for the new locks. The only problem is that some types of rims and locks make it very difficult to remove the wheel locks without doing possible rim damage. I recommend checking your glove box and trunk and spare tire area. It may also be with the jack and handle. If you still cannot find it then check the glove box for the owners manual packet to see if the wheel lock code and paperwork is with the owners manual. If it is there you can order a new lock key from the maker of the wheel locks. One last choice is to go to the last mechanic that removed your tires for any reason and see if they have the key and forgot to give it back to you.