Q: Lost power to multiple electrical components

lost power to headlights,horn, heater switch, and starter. have turn signals. new battery headlight and dimmerswitch

Hi there. From the description you have provided, the issue could be a combination of electrical problems. Circuit tests should be performed to prove the failure(s). It could be that the fusible link(s) have burned near the battery positive cable. If the fusible link(s) have burned, the short that caused the failure needs to be identified. It could be a faulty ignition switch as part of the electrical failure.

Not knowing what lead to the inoperative electrical components, I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your car to determine why you lost power to multiple components and suggest any needed repairs.

3. Lost power to multiple electrical components