Q: Lost power to mostly all but the stereo still works having trouble finding the earth wires any ideas where to look

The car has lost power to mostly all but the stereo still works no power to starter no power to lights no power to engine battery fully charged having trouble finding the earth wires

Without specific vehicle information, it’s impossible to tell you where the wiring would be. Even with the correct information, it will be very hard to explain exactly where specific wires are in the car. This is a case in which it would be very helpful to have a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to you and diagnose the electrical system for you.

• Lost power to mostly all but the stereo still works having trouble finding the earth wires any ideas where to look