Q: Lost power to headlight and parking lights. No power to starter or horn.

Lost power to headlight and parking lights, also no power to starter or horn. I have turn signals and inside dash buzzer comes on. Brand new battery, headlight switch and dimmer switch

Hi there. Diagnosing an electrical issue like this can be very time consuming and frustrating. However, it’s always best to start with the basics like checking fuses, the main electrical relay, and grounding issues. If you need some assistance pinpointing the source of your electrical problem, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the car and proceed with needed repairs.

• Lost power to headlight and parking lights. No power to starter or horn.