Q: Lost only car key

Lost my only key, and I wanted to know, is there a method to receive a new key without having my car towed? Dealer has plenty in stock, but said having my car towed there is a requirement.

A: Hi. Yes, there is something else you can do...

Hi. Yes, there is something else you can do other than towing your car to the dealership. A lot of locksmith’s have the capability to cut you a new key and program the key on site. Keep in mind the key may not have the keyless entry buttons, but it will start your car. I suggest you call your local locksmith to make you a new key.