Q: Loss of power. New fuel filters, timing belt, power plugs, and fuel sensors

as above, recently serviced , new fuel filters fitted. not accelerating as it should. had the timing belt done, the power plugs and the fuel sensors replaced- still losing power

Punto grande 1900D 2006 model 92000 miles

What can I do?

A: Hello. Are there any fault codes stored in ...

Hello. Are there any fault codes stored in the engine control system that may shed some light on the problem? Boost leaks from loose hoses or clamps can cause acceleration problems on turbo vehicles as well as a clogged engine air filter. At your mileage, it would be a good idea to check how much life is left on the clutch as a worn clutch can start to slip and hurt acceleration. If you would like to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the loss of power problem and pinpoint any needed repairs.