Q: Loss of power 1998 Honda Civic

So I had recently went to a shop to see why my civic was loosing power, and they said the clutch as wearing down, I had replaced it about 4 and a half years ago would this be the reason for lack of power?

Hello - yes, a worn and slipping clutch will cause a lack of movement or loss of performance. Depending on your driving conditions, stop-and-go driving, hill starts, etc. 4 1/2 years of driving could use up a clutch. If you would like a second opinion, I would recommend a clutch inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Loss of power 1998 Honda Civic