Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1dx0zadjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1dx0zadjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1dx0zadjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1dx0zadjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1dx0zadjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1dx0zadjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1dx0zadjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1dx0zadjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1dx0zadjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1dx0zadjs:173:8

Q: Loss of power and rattling from back under part 1998 BMW 323

The car runs but when I get to a higher speed like 50 to 60 mph the car loses power and starts to shake ,I have to pull over then it dies..I left the car without driving for a few days then I turned it on and the rpm was slightly under the 1where it usually sits...and when I press the gas slightly I can hear a metallic rattle coming from the rear under the car..the car stays on I took it for a test drive it did good while going slow but a the speed when up it started loosing power.what could be the problem

A: Hello - I believe you have 2 unrelated prob...

Hello - I believe you have 2 unrelated problems: the loss of power, and the rattle. I believe your loss of power problem is either a failing fuel pump, or possible a clogged catalytic converter. The fuel pump issue would have been noticeable over a few days or a week, whereas a clogged catalytic converter might have taken a period of weeks or months to notice - slow decline in power. If there are problem codes stored (Check Engine light), they will be most useful in diagnosing this problem. I would recommend an inspection to determine the source of the loss of power by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. I would also recommend YourMechanic to inspect the vehicle for the source of the rattle you have observed.