Q: Loss of brake pressure

We recently replaced front pads only due to short funds the front ball joints are bad and back brakes were at .4 two weeks ago now today I push the brakes and it goes to floor if I do build pressure it releases back to floor if I hold foot on it after bout 60 seconds no loss of fluid anywhere thank u for your help

A: Hello there, thanks for writing in. With ba...

Hello there, thanks for writing in. With bad ball joints and brakes that lose pressure, this vehicle should not be driven until repairs are made. If you have to pump the brakes up several times before they build pressure the most common failures are a fluid leak, master cylinder, or a brake booster. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your brake issues, and repair the ball joints.