Q: Loose belt sound under hood

I can hear a noise from under the hood when the blower is engaged. It sounds like a loose belt, but it is not. It has something to do with the AC.

3. Loose belt sound under hood

Q: When I start my car up its a rattleing sound was thinking catalytic

Hello, the catalytic convertor can make that type of noise. Inside the convertor is a honey comb shaped element that the exhaust gases pass through. Part of that element can fracture and become loose within the shell of the convertor,...

Q: My oil light does not come on when the oil is low, and the heater only blows hot air for a short time.

When the oil pressure drops lower than 8 psi, then the oil light will come on. If the oil pressure drops and there is no light, then check the oil pressure sensor harness for power. If there is power, then...

Q: AC not taking coolant

Hey there. You may have a bad A/C compressor if you see the compressor engage but the high and low pressures stay the same. If the high pressure spikes above 300 or more, then the compressor can produce pressure but...