Q: Looks like grease spots on lug nuts

Second time it has happened and it's very confusing for me. First time was on the front passenger and second time on the rear driver. It's a wet spot maybe grease but it's only been one that I have seen it on.

This is quite possibly a bad wheel bearing seal. When these go bad they can leak wheel bearing grease which will eventually be flung everywhere as the wheel rotates. I would recommend having an expert, like one from YourMechanic, to come to your home to diagnose the leak and help you repair it.