Q: Looking to update my car.

I need to update my entire car. What do I need to have done to accomplish this?

A: Hello! I am not quite sure what you mean by...

Hello! I am not quite sure what you mean by “updated”. If you are referring to maintenance, all manufacturers release recommended service intervals for required service. Depending on how many miles your vehicle currently has, the service may be as simple as an oil change and rotate, or may include more in depth procedures, like transmission or coolant fluid replacement. If you don’t mind, please elaborate on your request, and send in your current mileage so an estimate for recommended services can be compiled for you.