Q: Looking to buy an E-class 350 4matic with 62000 miles. What maintenance services are needed?

I am looking at buying a 2011 E350 4matic with 62,000 miles. Are there any major maintenance service suggested coming due? The plugs were changed at the 60,000 mile service. The 60,000 mile service was performed changing oil, filter, plugs, inspection of brakes

Hello. My research indicates that the only major services required due are the spark plugs and air filter at 80k miles. If the plugs have already been done, then no major services are due until over 100k miles, besides your regular maintenance and checks, such as oil changes, and tire / brake checks. I would also change the air filter, due at 80k miles, if it looks dirty or needs to be changed. If you would like to have a pre-purchase inspection done on the car before buying the car, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to the car’s location to give you a thorough assessment of the car.

3. Looking to buy an E-class 350 4matic with 62000 miles. What maintenance services are needed?