Q: Looking to buy a used Mustang and I want to know if they are good cars or if they need a lot of maintenance

Hello, I am looking to buy a 2015 Mustang Convertible. The ones I am looking at were rentals, so I understand they will drive a bit different, but my question is in general are there a lot of mechanical problems with mustangs and if so, are they expensive to fix?

A: You should not have may problems with this ...

You should not have may problems with this vehicle any more than most cars. I would make sure that the vehicle you decide to choose has not had any major body damage. Sometimes rentals will be fixed after an accident and then sold off. Most rentals will be sold off after 60,000 miles or 3 years. If you have any doubt, consider getting a pre-purchase inspection done by one of our certified technicians. They will be able to pinpoint any issues with the car for some peace of mind.