Q: looking to buy a 2016 Mazda 6 but concerned about the repair cost of the" I loop" fuel system and other unknown costly repairs. I

looking to buy a 2016 Mazda 6 but concerned about the repair cost of the" I loop" fuel system and other unknown costly repairs. Should this be a concern?

A: All issues that appear to be common through...

All issues that appear to be common throughout a particular model would be something of concern. I would recommend having any vehicle that you are considering purchasing thoroughly inspected by a professional. If you'd like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to perform a standard 75 point safety inspection on the vehicle in question and give their recommendation.

Another very important thing to consider would be to get a long warranty on the vehicle - preferably bumper-to-bumper. A bumper-to-bumper warranty for a long period of time will ensure that anything that happens to the vehicle will be covered under warranty.