Q: Looking for a price to replace primary and secondary thermostat and radiator flush. Just an average cost.

2012 Dodge Journey was leaking antifreeze. Had it checked out. Dealership said it was the primary and secondary thermostat. Gave a price of 410 plus tax. That also included radiator flush. Wanted to know if that was a fair price.

Hi there:

For the services you listed, and the fact the quote is from a dealership, yes; that is about average for the two thermostats and radiator flush to be completed BY A DEALERSHIP. You can get a quote from YourMechanic.com for the same services so you can compare if you like by requesting a thermostat replacement for your 2012 Dodge Journey

• Looking for a price to replace primary and secondary thermostat and radiator flush. Just an average cost.