Q: looking at buying a CX9

Hello. I am looking at purchasing a CX9 but needed more information on seating arrangements. I have a 2 year who sits in a front facing seat and a 8 month old who sits in a rearward facing seat. I also require space for 2 additional adults. Is it possible to put the seats in the second row whilst still having enough room to fit my folkes in the third row? Which vehicle would you recommend for 4 adults and 2 baby seats?

For this car, I am not familiar with the third row and how someone gets in and out of it. The problem is when you have two car seats mounted in the second row, then you may have to remove and reinstall one of the car seats to let people into the third row seat. The only vehicle that would allow access to the third row seating without affecting the second row would be a mini van. Check out the mini-vans on the market to see the seating they have.