Q: Locking mechanism not working properly.

My lock and unlock button keeps clicking when I'm driving 10 MPH or less.

3. Locking mechanism not working properly.

Q: I lost my key and need to get the steering lock off.

You're halfway there. The headless bolts you see are indeed a security feature. The heads are designed to twist off when the bolts are tightened. Obviously if they just unbolted, it would be far too easy for a car thief...

Q: Cooling fan will not turn off

The cooling fans are controlled On and Off by the engine ECM. The ECM commands the cooling fan relay module box (on left front of engine compartment) to turn on the fans when needed. If the fans are on all...

Q: Hood not closing or locking

This can happen with the Vibes; the hood latch will rust under the plastic cover, and seize up. Often, removing the cover and lubricating the latch mechanism will solve this issue. If not, the hood latch assembly will need to...