Q: Locked wheel

Just replaced lock cylinder the part it connects to is loose. Car starts and wheel is locked. Drove it about a mile before locking up. Lost AC turn signals and. Wipers. Could a blown fuse cause this. Any info would be appreciated thanks Joe. 95 Forrunner

Hello there, a few different things could cause this. The key cylinder attaches to the ignition switch. It sounds like the ignition switch may be at fault. When ignition switches fail the car can start but not turn any accessories such as the lights, radio, AC, and wipers. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your locked wheel and perform any repairs required.