Q: Locked my keys in the lining of the trunk door. Is there away to get into the trunk the spare key I have doesn't unlock my trunk

How to open my trunk and get my keys out?

A: Hello. Without the rear seats folding down,...

Hello. Without the rear seats folding down, you will have to access the trunk through the back seat. This will require starting by removing the entire back seat. Once you have removed it, you will need to find the access panel to remove the carpeting and trunk access hole. You will then need to crawl through the trunk and use a screw driver or the linkage to pop open the trunk. It can be a lengthy and invested endeavor. You may want to go with having another spare trunk key made by the manufacturer or dealership. This may take less time, but in the end cost you a little more money. If the original keys had a button on the key fob to unlock the trunk, then you may also want to try to get a replacement fob. This may cheaper than getting a replacement key depending on what’s available in your area.