Q: Lloosing moter pressure

I was driving the car 110 miles a hr....engine start running hot. It start running real slow. ...now it head the crcrank up.....air is blowing backward into the coolant reserve rank

A: It sounds as if you may have sprung a coola...

It sounds as if you may have sprung a coolant leak during the high speed driving. I would recommend having a cooling system pressure test performed to see if any leaks were sprung due to the high speed driving. This pressure test will help to determine where the leak source is and will decide the repair procedure. Once the leaking part has been determined I would recommend having it replaced by a qualified professional. Common leak sources include the radiator, hoses, water pump, and thermostat housing.