Q: live texelerater then enjen is off immediately

When i live the excelerator the enjen is off even in 4th gear.if my foot in the excelerater then enjen is ok

This is likely a sign of a failing throttle position sensor. As you may know, this is a sensor that monitors your foot’s position on the gas pedal relaying this information to the car’s computer. Depending on where your foot is on the pedal, the computer then directs the fuel injection to provide more or less fuel to the motor. When this is not working properly, this can cause random or intermittent throttle response problems as you describe. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to diagnose and repair.

3. live texelerater then enjen is off immediately