Q: Lights, trunk keyless entry and fuel door not working

Dome lights, interior lights, entry lights, fuel door release, trunk release, keyless entry and electric ebrake release not working

3. Lights, trunk keyless entry and fuel door not working

Q: I used stop leak to fix a slow leak in my water pump,it worked but the car went into limp mode after it.

Stop leak in the cooling system is likely to cause more problems than it will solve. Modern cooling systems are much more finely drawn and have far smaller passages than older cars, and stop leak will jam things up. I...

Q: Gas gauge stays at full was fine until I replaced the fuel pump/sending unit

Since you took the fuel pump and sender from another vehicle then it most likely needs a new fuel sending unit. The sending unit is most likely corroded from sitting in an empty tank for who knows how long. You...

Q: Car giving warning messages.

The "Check Coolant Level" set when the engine coolant falls below the minimum level. This generally occurs with normal vehicle use if the coolant has not been checked in a long time. If this is a recurring message then a...