Q: Lights, trunk keyless entry and fuel door not working

Dome lights, interior lights, entry lights, fuel door release, trunk release, keyless entry and electric ebrake release not working

3. Lights, trunk keyless entry and fuel door not working

Q: Loud squealing - 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

Hi Vanessa. Any of the pulleys that the belt rides on could be faulty or there could be something leaking onto the belt causing it to make the noise and worsen. For an issue like this, a proper diagnosis of...

Q: Parking brake dash light doesn't come on when using the actual parking brake so I failed inspection. I don't know if it's the bulb or parking brake.

Hello. The dash light not illuminating when the brake is applied is very likely a wiring issue. If you are knowledgeable with a voltmeter, you can pull a wiring diagram of the circuit and trace the issue. This is done...

Q: Car leaks antifreeze from hose

Coolant leaks can be tricky. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to your car's location to run a diagnostic inspection of your antifreeze leak, and suggest the best path to repair.