Q: Lights, trunk keyless entry and fuel door not working

Dome lights, interior lights, entry lights, fuel door release, trunk release, keyless entry and electric ebrake release not working

3. Lights, trunk keyless entry and fuel door not working

Q: gas to diesel engine swap

Hi there. You will need to check with The State of Delaware's DMV to determine if this type of engine swap is legal. On the mechanical side, I wouldn't recommend this, unless you've got a pretty large budget for changing...

Q: Safe Mode is active on my truck.

Hi there. Your vehicle should have an AODE or 4R70W transmission. In this transmission, in the event there is a power loss to the transmission or if the computer shuts off the power to the transmission, the default gear is...

Q: Car won’t start

Hi Tyler. Thanks for sending the question tonight. If you've just replaced a battery (like in the last 24 hours) then I would suggest checking the battery cables for corrosion or check your ignition relay. If the battery was replaced...