Q: Lights, trunk keyless entry and fuel door not working

Dome lights, interior lights, entry lights, fuel door release, trunk release, keyless entry and electric ebrake release not working

There is a good chance that these are all on the same circuit and you have a blown fuse. Check your car’s owner’s manual for the fuse panel location and you can check. Most fuse panels have a description of the functions so you should be able to identify the culprit. If you don’t feel like crawling around upside down under the dashboard, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Cadillac and replace the blown fuse right there on the spot.

3. Lights, trunk keyless entry and fuel door not working