Q: I have warning lights on my dashboard.

I have engine light, abs, door ajar, fuel intake sytem, traction control lights are on the dash the car runs good wont start on first try after getting gas also sometimes if you go to pass itll lag ppower and not drop a gear down. The car was in a accident before our purchase and we take it as thats why the lights are on. my question is will a new/ existing repaired computer fix that? we was told that it was a computer problem. the code readers will not pick up any problems. any help will be awesome.

A faulted electronic control module may cause multiple concerns, but it seems you have problems with multiple systems on the vehicle that may or may not have much to do with one another. Often, a collision will cause wiring harnesses to get pinched or broken and may damage modules if the computer is mounted in the area of the damage. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of the vehicle to determine the cause for your warning lights and poor performance.

3. I have warning lights on my dashboard.