Q: Lights not working after radiator replacement

I just had a radiator installed in my car. This was because the car was leaking fluids and running hot. Now, the lights won't come on and the car is overheating

A: Hello! From what you describe, it sounds li...

Hello! From what you describe, it sounds like when the radiator was replaced. A connector was disconnected for access and was not reconnected. A possible reason for the overheating is the cooling fan may go through the same harness and the fan is not getting any power. Other causes for overheating is from the engine now being blown on a head gasket or possibly a stuck thermostat. A thermostat should always be replaced after and overheating repair, because the chances of a thermostat sticking are greater. You may need the aid of a mechanic to determine the cause of your overheating issue and make the necessary repairs.