Q: Lights burn out every time I start the car

This is going to sound weird, but one of the lights burns out every time I start the car. Sometimes the head lights/tail lights, sometimes blinkers, etc. There are no codes. What causes such a thing as this?

The starter requires a lot of battery power to turn over your engine, and if the ground for the starter, battery, body or engine is loose, then the starter will use another ground if it finds one. You may be using the lighting system as a ground for the starter every time you try and start the car. Have the battery and engine grounds checked by a professional, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose your electrical issue and let you know what repairs are necessary.